Home

Connect with us

Our Approach

Photography training

Photo stories

Women who complete our beginner and advanced training programs create photo projects that tell powerful stories based on their own lived experiences. These projects are presented as compelling photo stories, highlighting a variety of important issues.

Stock Photography

Images from the photo stories produced by our photographers are available for licensing for educational and editorial purposes. 60% of all income goes directly to the photographer, with the remaining 40% supporting our award program.

What's New

🗓️ June 26th 2024  | Envisioning Resilience